1. Arrive 10-15 minutes before class time. Make sure all jewelry is removed and safely stored. Turn cell phones off. Bathrooms are available to change clothes.
2. Be clean, respectful and presentable. All classes require tshirts, pants or school uniforms. Only MMA classes allow shorts. No tank tops, sleeveless or ratty clothes. Women must avoid clothing that can expose cleavage during training.
3. Always respect your instructor. Ask senior students for help before the instructor if possible.
4. Always observe “partner preservation.” Let instructors and your partner know of any past injuries or physical limitations before engaging in a drill. You can’t train if you get hurt. New members are never allowed to spar.
5. You are required to purchase all training equipment within 90 days of your membership start date.
6. At each class, train like it’s your last.
Be committed to come to class as often as possible, minimal 2 days a week. Call or text to let us know if you won’t make it. You are still responsible for tuition payments even if you miss class (only special circumstances apply).